Middle School Positions
|Subjects||Apply for Position|
|Social Studies||Apply Here|
|English Language Arts (ELA)||Apply Here|
|Dean of Student Culture||Apply Here|
Primary Job Responsibilities (All Teaching Positions):
- Instruct students using a variety of effective teaching strategies such as gradual release, scaffolding, differentiation, and small group instruction.
- Assess students’ progress using daily formative assessments, weekly/bi-weekly summative assessments, and quarterly benchmarks.
- Use assessment data to provide real time feedback during classroom instruction.
- Follow and implement the school wide behavior plan.
- Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with students, parents, staff members, and other stakeholders.
Teacher Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Effective Communication Skills
- Excited about teaching and learning