Skip to main content
image for Change of Address

Change of Address

If you have a change of address:

1. You must change your address in-person at either campus

2. You must present two proof of residency. Proof of residency include:

A. Mortgage or Lease

B. Utility Bill - power, gas or water only

C. Valid Drivers License