Skip to main content
image for Nurse


Hello Wildcats and Wildcat Parents,

We are thrilled to begin another year with you all! Below is a list and an explanation of forms you may need this year. The forms will need to be printed for completion.

1.Health History Form- This will only be used in the event of an emergency (ie. In the event the nurse would need to accompany a student to a healthcare facility.) This is the only form that does not need a doctor’s signature.

2.High School Self Carry Medications – For students who need to carry medication such as an inhaler, diabetic supplies, etc. This form may need to be signed by your doctor. HIGH SCHOOL ONLY!

3.Sports Physical and Concussion Form- This form MUST be completed if your child plans to participate in any sport (basketball, cheer, step, volleyball, soccer, swim, etc. ) this form needs to be signed by your doctor.

4.Over the Counter Medication- This form allows the nurse to give your child medication (i.e. Tylenol, Advil/Motrin, Pepto Bismol, etc.) if needed. We will no longer call for permission to provide over the counter medication, a student must have this form on file. This form needs to be signed by your doctor.

5.Food Allergy Form- This form is extremely important to inform the staff (nurse, cafeteria, teachers, etc.) of foods to avoid. This is the only way that we will know what not to serve your child. This form needs to be signed by your doctor.

6.Prescription Medication Authorization - This is for medication from the child’s doctor that will need to be administered by the school nurse during the school day. This form needs to be signed by your doctor.

Please call the school nurse if you have questions. We are here to make things easier for parents and students.