Transportation Office Number: 704-509-5551
Main Campus (K-8) Morning Procedures
- Doors Open 8:00am
- Instruction Begins: 8:30am
- Students are Tardy: 8:30am
- Students are Marked Absent without a Doctors after: 11:30 AM
Main Campus (K-8) Afternoon Procedures
- Transportation Changes Must be made by: 2:00pm in the Pikmykid App.
- Early Dismissal Pickup must be made before: 2:00pm.
- Parents/Guardians cannot sign out their child for early dismissal after: 2:00pm.
- Dismissal begins at 3:30pm and ends at: 4:00pm.
- After School Care (RACC) provided from: 3:30pm - 6:00pm.
Martin HS Campus (9-12) Morning Procedures
- Students arrive between 6:45am-7:10am
- Breakfast 6:45am - 7:10am
- Students are Tardy as of 7:15am
Martin HS Campus (9-12) Afternoon Procedures
- Dismissal begins at 2:10pm
- Early Dismissal Pickup must be made before 1:15pm.
- Parents/Guardians cannot sign out their child for early dismissal after 1:15pm.
Car Rider Line Dismissal Procedures for Main Campus (K-8)
ALL CAR RIDERS MUST BE PICKED UP IN THE CAR RIDER LINE. NO WALK UPS ARE PERMITTED. PLEASE CLEARLY DISPLAY YOUR CAR -RIDER TAG WITH THE NUMBER FACING FORWARD WHEN DRIVING THROUGH THE CAR RIDER LINE. Parents/guardians who have lost or forgotten your car-rider tag will need to visit the front office to receive a one-day temporary tag. Front office staff will request to see your license in order to verify that you are authorized to pick up the student(s) that you’re requesting. Once verified, you must enter the car rider line to pick up your child. Safety is our #1 concern. Please follow the traffic patterns. Please refrain from using your cell phone while students are loading into cars in order to be 100% focused. If you have an emergency and need to make transportation changes, please contact the transportation office 704-509-5551
Bus Information (K-12)
The bus transportation Form is for all students who require bus transportation. All students who wish to use Sugar Creek Charter School's transportation, must complete a ridership form. For any student who has an address change, parent must complete an address change form with two proofs of address documentation (Duke power, Piedmont Natural Gas, or copy of new lease). There will be a 5-10 day turn over. In the interim, parents will be responsible for transporting their child(ren) to and from school. The transportation department will notify parents of any new transportation changes.