Middle School Positions
|Subjects||Apply for Position|
|Math: Grade 5||Apply Here|
|Math: Grade 6||Apply Here|
|Math: Grade 7||Apply Here|
|Math: Grade 8||Apply Here|
|ELA/Reading: Grade 5||Apply Here|
|ELA/Reading: Grade 6||Apply Here|
|ELA/Reading: Grade 7||Apply Here|
|ELA/Reading: Grade 8||Apply Here|
|Science: Grade 8th||Apply Here
|Social Studies: Grade 5||Apply Here|
|Social Studies: Grade 6||Apply Here|
|Intervention Lab Assistant||Apply Here|
|ELA Instructional Coach||Apply Here|
|Math Instructional Coach||Apply Here|
|Math Curriculum Facilitator||Apply Here|
|Reading Intervention Teacher (5th - 8th)||Apply Here|
|English as a Second Language Teacher (5th - 8th)||Apply Here|
|Substitute Teacher (K-8)||Apply Here|
|School Psychologist (K-12)||Apply Here|
|Exceptional Children's Director (K-12)||Apply Here|
|Exceptional Children's Compliance Coordinator (K-12)||Apply Here|
Job Description (For ALL Positions):
- Instruct students using a variety of effective teaching strategies such as gradual release, scaffolding, differentiation, and small group instruction.
- Assess students’ progress using daily formative assessments, weekly/bi-weekly summative assessments, and quarterly benchmarks.
- Use assessment data to provide real-time feedback during classroom instruction.
- Follow and implement the school wide behavior plan.
- Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with students, parents, staff members, and other stakeholders.
Teacher Skills and Qualifications (For ALL Positions):
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience (Required)
- Teaching license (Required)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Excited about teaching and learning