High School Positions
|Subjects||Apply for Position|
|English Teacher (All Levels)||Apply Here|
|AP English Teacher||Apply Here|
|Math Teachers (All Levels)||Apply Here
|Math Department Chair Instructional Coach||Apply Here|
|World History||Apply Here|
|Civics Teacher||Apply Here|
|American History Teacher||Apply Here|
|AP History Teacher||Apply Here|
|Science Teacher: (Biology & Earth Science)||Apply Here|
|Chemistry /Physical Teacher||Apply Here|
|In-House Substitute Teacher (Grades 9-12)||Apply Here|
|History Department Chair/Instructional Coach||Apply Here|
|School Counselor (9-12): Guidance/College & Career Readiness||Apply Here|
|Exceptional Children's Director (K-12)||Apply Here|
|Exceptional Children's Compliance Coordinator (K-12)||Apply Here|
Job Description (For ALL Positions):
- Instruct students using a variety of effective teaching strategies such as gradual release, scaffolding, differentiation, and small group instruction.
- Assess students’ progress using daily formative assessments, weekly/bi-weekly summative assessments, and quarterly benchmarks.
- Use assessment data to provide real-time feedback during classroom instruction.
- Follow and implement the school wide behavior plan.
- Communicate effectively and build positive relationships with students, parents, staff members, and other stakeholders.
Teacher Skills and Qualifications (For ALL Positions):
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience (Required)
- Teaching license (Required)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Excited about teaching and learning